Hi Guy's,

The Best place to check on 1X1 call's is:

http://ncvec.spindle.net/html/browse.cfm

It won't always tell you who the mngr. is, but you'll see who requested the
call and can check with them via email or telephone.

Actually the QSL route gor W2H is via KA2BBZ. Sorry for this info here but I
thought it would help everyone?

73, Bob KI4RU

Kelly Jones wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> Let me give you a site that will probably answer 90% of your
> questions.  Try www.dx-central.com.  Between the "Power Search" and "Spot
> Archive Search", you should be good to go.
>
> BTW, per the archive spot search I found this:
>
> N5VHO 14207.0 W2H Hindenberg 65th Aniv QSL>KA2BB 11:36Z 5-May-02
>
> 73 es enjoy,
> Kelly - KE9KD
> http://www.dx-central.com
>
> At 12:05 PM 6/2/2002 -0700, you wrote:
> >W2H was the special event station for the Hindenberg Dirigible. I didn't
> >hear him give out a QSL route, and W2H doesn't appear in any of the QSL
> >databases I have checked. Anyone got info on this one??
> >
> >John Owens - N7SEJ

God Bless America and all our friends around the world !

Bob McCourt KI4RU  Need QSL Info Try Me
507 Highland Dr.   3 Databases
Eustis FL 32726    Lake County
25 Mi.NW of Orlando Ph:352-589-4078