Pete,

I believe the RTTY operator in February 2001 was AJ3M. I tried to get the
QSL direct from him but he said "NO", only direct to 4U1ITU. After waiting
about 16 months for a reply (from an SASE and IRCs to ITU, Geneva), the QSL
finally arrived 2 days ago postmarked in France by OM3CFM!

Yours may be arriving soon. GL and 73,

Joe, W1JR