If there is no chance of getting permission from any government agency to
go to Desecheo and Navassa, and even if permission were granted, the
DXpeditioners had to go there with armed guards, then the entity should
be removed from the DXCC List as if it never existed.  The same is true
with Scarborough Reef.  That one was a "joke" from Day 1.  Dxpeditions
are supposed to be fun.  If they are unsafe, then they certainly are not
fun.  There are plenty of safe places to operate from and no need to put
one's life on the line for a hobby.

73,

Ron