at 9/22/2002 12:02 AM Peter Dougherty wrote:
>Hi folks,
>
>OK, I'll admit sometimes I'm not the most patient guy in the world when it
>comes to QSLing, but I'm really starting to wonder if anybody in Moldova
>QSLs. Within the last year I've sent direct requests to 4 stations, and
>re-sent to two. All had a GS--one went with two--plus an SAE in all and
>every one was sent in a business-envelope with either plain 80-cent stamps
>or post office meter stickers. I've tried to protect each mailing from
>prying eyes along the way, but I have no knowledge if any of the cards get
>through. The most recent one was 3 months ago, but a couple were from last
>fall and mid-winter.
>
>Has anybody ever had succeeded in getting cards from ER1QQ, ER1ZZ or
>ER4DX? I hear ER1QQ on regularly, and a couple of times I've tried to ask
>him if my cards have gotten to him, but all he ever says is QSL via
>QRZ.COM (I suspect he doesn't understand my request, and I regret that my
>only spoken language is English, alas). I'm about to try once more using
>local mint stamps instead of GS's, but I was wondering if it's worth the
>effort.
>
>And on the same topic, any word on SSB cards from PW0T, K1B or CY9DH yet?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>- pjd

ER1LW took 3 months for a card in 2001

ER1QQ sent one card on 3-9-02 and one on 3-31-02 and nothing yet.

ER4DX sent card on 2-7-01 for 3 Q's and nothing yet.

73 & Good DX DE N6DHZ
James Shryne
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.qsl.net/n6dhz
www.sasquatchnet.org
www.scdxc.org
Evenings I can found on 7.158Mhz @ 02:15z Summer/03:15z Winter