At 11:19 AM -0700 10/9/02, John C Owens wrote:
>Does anyone have experience QSLing OM2SA (QSL manager for ZK2MO) via the
>bureau. I have some new contacts with ZK2MO, and some old ones from about
>a year ago that have already been sent to the bureau. TIA - John Owens
>(N7SEJ)

Now that you mention it, I worked FO0MOT in July of 2000, FO0MOT/P in
September of 2000 and ZK1TUG in September of 2001, all QSLed to OM2SA
via bureau. So far, I have received no return.

Now I've worked ZK2MO and ZK2TO as well. I think I'll give up on the
bureau route.

Hope this helps.

--
   _
  /~\ The ASCII        | J o h n   B a s t i n           K 8 A J S