First I want to thank those who took time to answer my question about
QSLing 4U1ITU. Boy did I get a real mix of suggestions. My contact with
them was on 10/11/02 at 1750Z on 17M CW. I am told by N5KD that this op
was OM3CGN and he want QSLs via the OM bureau. That will hopefully help
others who worked him and have the same question that I did. I also had a
response from OM1AM who is the station manager for 4U1ITU. He says to QSL
direct to that call via the bureau. Apparently, even though they have
different operators at different times, and from different countries,
they must have one station log and pass the QSL request info on to the
particular op and let him take care of them. I understand they have
strict rules that come to bear on anyone wishing to operate the station
with that call, and they must abide to be given the honor. I was also
told by a couple of people that I1YRL functions in this capacity in some
way. I am inclined to follow the suggestions of OM1AM since he should
know what he is talking about. Thanks to all.

John Owens (N7SEJ)