John
I ask you to check the webpage again at
www.mdxa.org
The "sorter update" for X for October WAS posted on Nov 4th.
The November update by the X sorter has not been done yet, but "guess" the X
has been visiting his relatives during the Holiday Season
For ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE W5 Bureau I suggest you would fair better if
you asked your questions of the new Bureau Manager, Jerry, K5YAA.
His email address is on the webpage, as is some even MORE current
information.
It is, in MY opinion, ALWAYS better to go to the "source" than to ask a
general question to someone that may not really know "the rest of the story"

GOOD LUCK
-73-
Floyd, N5FG
FORMER Manager of the W5 QSL Bureau