> A virus has been passed on to me by one of my contacts.

Please note, yet again, that the posting of virus warnings, real or
in this case, hoax, is not an acceptable post here on the DXR.\ or
for that matter most of the other reflectors, amateur related or
otherwise

Once again, if you haven't realized the importance of safe computing
and use the necessary safeguards against the bad mans of the world,
the last thing you should be doing is announcing that you are
somewhat dense as to means of protecting your computer.

That being said, there is not reason to respond to the originator
through the reflector, so please, if you must chastize, do so direct

Again, to all a happy and healthy

73,
Steven - KF2TI
Systems Administrator
NJDXA DXR Reflector

outgoing mail scanned with Norton's NAV2003