Hi All

I am in the process of planning a small DXpedition to  Pukapuka, North Cooks and I would appreciate receiving any information on past activities from this island, IOTA OC-098.

According to the latest IOTA directory (kindly donated by Neville G3NUG) this lists the following activities

KH6MG/ZK1
W0PBW/ZK1
ZK1AF
ZK1DP
Zk1KH
ZK1MB
ZK1TW
ZK1XP

Apart from my own activities as ZK1KH, I  would appreciate the names of the operators of the above activities and the dates they were operational from Pukapuka, North Cooks.  If possible I would also like to know the number of QSO's each operator made on these visits.

If these operators are still active I would also appreciate their current email addresses.

If anyone knows of any other activity from Pukapuka, North Cooks I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this message and I look forward to many responses.

Best 73's

Ken Holdom   ZL4HU