A point of information...all CHAR subscribers are NEWS subscribers,
but not all NEWS subscribers are CHAT subscribers..sort of like the
dolphin and porpoise thing.

Why do I bring this up you ask??  OK..I'll tell you.

When you cross post you send them same message to the same people
TWICE.  That's why we prefer no cross posting, it keeps everyone
happy.

In a perfect world, the 1st post would go to NEWS with an invitation
to continue any further discussion on CHAT..in a perfect world.

ANyway, just a bit of FYI for your fun fact filled days on the DX-
NEWS/CHAT reflectors, sponsored by those fun fact filled guys at the
North Jersey DX Association.

If you have any questions/comments/etc etc, feel free to contact me
direct

73 from your fun fact filled administrator

73,
Steven - KF2TI
Systems Administrator
NJDXA DXR Reflector

outgoing mail scanned with Norton's NAV2003