Hi All,

Just a K1B QSL progress report.  We have had an overwhelming response to the new QSL route for K1B.  All the available K1B QSL cards have been sent out, but expect a new shipment of cards to arrive any day that will fill the current backlog.  Please be patient.

We have received  ~850 QSL requests at about 2500 Band/Mode QSO's

Please send your requests to:

Stephen Grose, K4YL  (ex W4SMG)
PO Box 183
Flat Rock, NC  28731-0183

Our goal is to get everyone QSLed for K1B who has not received their cards.  It is very unfortunate that some have never received their QSL's after several attempts and many dollars spent.  We can not bring back the lost money but we can get you a K1B QSL card.

Any small donations will be gratefully accepted towards printing cards, printing supplies and postage.

Please remember:
USA send SASE
DX send SAE, one Green Stamp preferred or one Large IRC accepted

Sorry, only direct QSL requests ONLY.  Bureau cards for SSB to RZ3AA and CW/Digital to YT1AD.

73's

Dave, K4SV
K1B North America QSL Administrator
Asheville, NC