My comment was not meant as a complaint. It was just feedback based on the postings. 160m was advertised but didn't happen. Obviously, you can just report what they tell you. They did operate 80/75 on the first expedition and were on 75 again this morning (USA West Coast time). 160m CW activity would be most welcome from Eu to here.

73, Steve WB6RSE