    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1222602

   [gen3] Bad performance on GMA950 and GMA3150

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Dash too slow to respond

Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  When the dash is called either with the super key or a mouse click it
  takes forever to show (using a very slow animation). The same happens
  when something is clicked inside the dash or you try to close the
  dash. Additionally when i try to summon the quick menus of my pinned
  app there is a noticable lag.

   I use an old sony vaio model:vgn-bx196sp
  Ubuntu 13.10 uprgade from a fresh installed ubuntu 13.04 version