Public bug reported:

  affects ubuntu/libunity
  status new

The current description of unity-scopes-runner, as quoted, is hardly
descriptive, and could use improvement:

| Description-en: desktop runner for misceallenous scopes
|  The scope runner is a handy tool for wrapping on a desktop the various
|  scoped installed on the system.

After reading this description, I still have no idea what unity-scopes-runner is
supposed to do. Additionally, I think "scoped" is supposed to be "scopes" in the
last line.

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin

** Affects: libunity (Ubuntu)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to libunity in Ubuntu.

Title:
  unity-scopes-runner's description is not verbose enough, and contains
  a typo

Status in “libunity” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description: