Zasran, Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to
make Ubuntu better. If HUD is still crashing for you, it would be useful
to have that crash information so that we can confirm whether or not
it's the same crash; and if not, to handle it separately in its own
ticket.

Please follow these instructions to have apport report a new bug about
your crash that can be dealt with by the automatic retracer.

If you are running the Ubuntu Stable Release you might need to enable
apport in /etc/default/apport and restart.

Now open your file manager, navigate to your /var/crash directory and open the
crash report you wish to submit.
If this fails you will have to open a terminal and file your report with
'ubuntu-bug /var/crash/_my_crash_report.crash' where _my_crash_report.crash is
the crash you would like to report. If you get an error that you aren't allowed
to access this report you will have to file it with 'sudo ubuntu-bug
/var/crash/_my_crash_report.crash'.

The process outlined above will automatically open a new bug report
which can then dealt with more efficiently. Thanks in advance for your
cooperation and understanding.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to hud in Ubuntu.

Title:
  window-stack-bridge crashed with SIGSEGV in data()

Status in Unity HUD:
  Fix Committed
Status in “hud” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “hud” source package in Saucy:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  [Impact]
  High impoact on our users, this is one of the highest reported issues on
errors.ubuntu.com:
https://errors.ubuntu.com/problem/80ec348bd203ad9f5b91a956c463234dce72d2e7

  [Test case]
  Use Unity, switch between applications and try to access menus via the HUD.

  [Rgression potential]
  This changes behavior in the window properties retrieval. Regression
potential is low since this would simply return an empty set (rather than
crashing) should the window not be identifyable.

  ---

  Just working in eclipse

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 13.10
  Package: hud 13.10.1+13.10.20131014-0ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 3.11.0-12-generic i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.12.5-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: i386