I think the real issue is not the indicator "coming back" but the
bluetooth state being reset on reboot (the indicator should stay here
and bluetooth be disabled on reboot if it was previously disabled).

This is a (quite serious) power management issue since bluetooth eat
energy.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to indicator-bluetooth in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Bluetooth indicator comes back on reboot

Status in Bluetooth Menu:
  Confirmed
Status in “indicator-bluetooth” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  TEST CASE
  1. disable the bluetooth indicator by pulling out the menu, it will go away.
  2. reboot the phone.

  1. What happens:
  The bluetooth indicator comes back

  What should happen:
  If I disable the indicator it should really be disabled, reboot should not
change that.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 13.10
  Package: indicator-bluetooth 0.0.6+13.10.20130924.2-0ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 3.4.0-3-mako armv7l
  ApportVersion: 2.12.4-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: armhf
  Date: Sun Sep 29 17:24:44 2013
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu Saucy Salamander (development branch) - armhf
(20130927)
  MarkForUpload: True
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=linux