** Changed in: indicator-power (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: hundredpapercuts

** Changed in: hundredpapercuts

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to indicator-power in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1234458

Title:
  Indicator stuck on mouse icon, along with "estimating..."

Status in One Hundred Papercuts:
  Triaged
Status in The Power Indicator:
  Triaged
Status in “indicator-power” package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  indicator-power 12.10.6+13.10.20130918.2-0ubuntu1, Ubuntu 13.10

  My power indicator is stuck on the mouse icon. When I click on it, it
  says "Mouse (estimating)".

  Why is it stuck on "estimating"?
  Why show the icon at all if I'm using a Logitech mouse with a battery?

  <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Power#time-presentation>: "The brief time-remaining
string for a component should be:
  * the time remaining for it to empty or fully charge, if estimable, in H:MM
format; otherwise
  * 'estimating…' if the time remaining has been inestimable for less than 30
seconds; otherwise
  * 'unknown' if the time remaining has been inestimable for between 30 seconds
and one minute; otherwise
  * the empty string."