[Expired for unity (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Windows dodge active desktop after move to another workspace when
  there are more than four desktops

Status in Unity:
  Expired
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  1. In compiz, I have set up my desktops in a 2 row by 3 column grid.
  2. I create a new terminal window in Workspace 1, then click on the title bar
and choose "Move to Another Workspace" and select "Workspace 5"
  3. Now, using the "CTRL-ALT-LEFT/RIGHT/UP/DOWN" short cuts, I navigate to
Workspace 5. The terminal window isn't there. Paying more careful attention to
the workspace previews, I see that it moves along with me as I change
Workspaces, staying 2 ahead modulo 6.
  4. If I click on another window, the new terminal window settles in which
ever workspace it last occupied.

  I assume there is some interaction between Unity and compiz where
  unity has hard-coded 4 workspaces?