John that is a completely different bug, please report it separately.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to indicator-datetime in Ubuntu.

Title:
  indicator time does not update upon location change

Status in “indicator-datetime” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  I recently travelled from my home area of Los Angeles to Hong Kong.
  While the time zone correctly was changed in settings, the indicator
  itself froze at the old time. killing the indicator-datetime-service
  process resulted in the correct local time being displayed.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 13.10
  Package: indicator-datetime 13.10.0+13.10.20131016.2-0ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 3.11.0-12-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.12.5-0ubuntu2.1
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Mon Nov  4 05:12:32 2013
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.10 "Quantal Quetzal" - Release amd64+mac
(20121017.3)
  MarkForUpload: True
  SourcePackage: indicator-datetime
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to saucy on 2013-10-23 (11 days ago)