Thank you for your bug report, that's a known issue and Marco said he's
working on it

** Package changed: gnome-keyring (Ubuntu) => unity (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Marco Trevisan (Treviño) (3v1n0)

** Also affects: unity

** Changed in: unity

** Changed in: unity
    Milestone: None => 7.2.0

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

Title:
  gnome-keyring password prompt has buttons floating over text

Status in Unity:
  New
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  Running Trusty and after my last set of updates, I'm seeing the the
  'Cancel' button in the 'Unlock private key' dialog floating above the
  text from the tick box so it looks like: 'Automatically unlock this
  key whenever I'm lo[Cancel]'