Public bug reported:

I have Evolution set as my default calendar. In the clock/calendar
applet, it displays the 5 next upcoming events on my calendar and an
option to add an event. These events are accurate and up to date from
today's date. However, if I select another date on the calendar, it will
not change to show events from that date. It always displays current
upcoming events.

Also, if I click on any upcoming event listed, or if I double-click on a
date on the calendar, I am directed to the date one day before the date
selected.

Clicking Add Event opens the Evolution calendar and selects the current
date and time. I can begin typing and it will create an event in the
selected calendar. Works as expected.

1) Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (beta)
2)
    a) indicator-datetime 13.10.0+14.04.20140311.1-0ubuntu1
    b) Evolution 3.10.4
3) EXPECTED
    a) Select date on calendar -> expected to see upcoming events for that date
    b) Double-click date on calendar OR click event -> expected to be directed
to that date or event
4) HAPPENED
    a) No change/displays upcoming events relative to current date
    b) Directs to date one day before

ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 14.04
Package: indicator-datetime 13.10.0+14.04.20140311.1-0ubuntu1
Uname: Linux 3.13.0-17-generic x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.13.3-0ubuntu1
Architecture: amd64
CurrentDesktop: Unity
Date: Wed Mar 12 11:29:34 2014
ExecutablePath:
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/indicator-datetime/indicator-datetime-service
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Alpha amd64 (20140310)
ProcEnviron:
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 LANGUAGE=en_US
 XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: indicator-datetime

** Affects: indicator-datetime (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug trusty

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to indicator-datetime in Ubuntu.

Title:
  clock applet won't display events for selected date/directs to wrong
  date on evolution calendar

Status in “indicator-datetime” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description: