CurrentDesktop: Unity
Date: Sat Apr 12 16:24:59 2014
EcryptfsInUse: Yes
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Alpha amd64 (20120102)
SourcePackage: lightdm
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to trusty on 2013-12-09 (124 days ago)

** Affects: unity (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug trusty
--
Screensaver leaks password key-presses through to applications
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1306970