** Changed in: unity

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unity
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Andrea Azzarone (andyrock)

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Andrea Azzarone (andyrock)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Dash is visible on top of the lockscreen after screen monitor auto
  locks

Status in Unity:
  In Progress
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  This is 100% reproducible on my side with an updated 14.04

  I have a laptop that after 3 minutes of inactivity shutdown the screen
  and lock-it.

  If I press the SUPER button to activate the dash and then I wait 3 minutes
for auto screen locking the screen become black.
  After that when I move the mouse to go to lockscreen and unlock my session, I
see the dash on top of the lockscreen.
  I can digit my password and unlock the laptop pressing enter but I cannot see
the username, box, dots etc
  I think that the screenshot attached explain very whell what I'm writing.

  I think that this is a security problem because as you can see from my
  screenshot other people can see my personal data (file and folders)
  without authorization.

  Giovanni