Yes, has just happened to me - fully updated 14.04 this morning.

In my case it was an active Citrix remote session that was left
capturing the keyboard when the screen locked itself- the lock screen
could be clicked with the mouse, but the keyboard was typing into my
Citrix session (so my password was passed into Citrix).

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

Title:
  screen lock has triggered but keyboard is still connected to the main
  session

Status in Unity:
  Incomplete
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  I have a laptop which has screensaved "naturally" due to timeout (most
  likely) and it is sitting there showing the lock screen but keyboard
  is still connected to the session, I can alt-tab to applications and
  via IRC i was able to send myself messages (blind) so clearly the
  keyboard is really operational.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 14.04
  Package: lightdm 1.9.11-0ubuntu1