** Changed in: indicator-datetime (Ubuntu)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to indicator-datetime in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Wrong icon for events #17 mako

Status in “indicator-datetime” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  I have a bunch of calendar events synced to my device, but they show
  as clock alarms.

  Previously (some images back) I had clock items with a clock icon and
  calendar items as calendar icon. Now they have the wrong icons.

  Note in the screenshot "Alarm" was set in the clock, the others are
  calendar items.