** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Application switcher icons size should be configurable

Status in Unity:
  New
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  I think the default icon size for the application switcher is too large.
  When I have many applications opened, it is very clunky when I hit Alt+Tab
with all the scrolling that happens.
  Yes, I can click on the launcher, but as a developer I tend to find keyboard
shortcuts more productive.
  Another way that I use the switcher is hitting Alt+Tab and quickly selecting
the application icon using the mouse, but the scrolling makes the selection
imprecise and forces me to move the cursor a lot.
  I have compiled a custom version or Unity with half of the size for the
icons, and I found it perfect for my needs.
  But every Unity update forces me to reapply the patch and compile all over
again. Not much fun in that.

  My suggestion is to make the icon size for the application switcher
  configurable like the launcher icons, saving the setting on dconf.

  Thanks!