** Also affects: indicator-power

** No longer affects: indicator-power

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to indicator-power in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1374908

Title:
  power-indicator frozen immediately after boot

Status in “indicator-power” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  On a fresh install of Ubuntu 14.04.1, immediately after booting or resuming
the system, power indicator stops updating and instead remains stuck at
whatever state it was in upon boot. Power Statistics seems to accurately
display the battery status, but indicator and power settings do not. I saw this
problem popped up a few years back with Samsung machines and was subsequently
patched, but haven't heard much about it recently.
  When i run
  upower -i /org/freedesktop/UPower/devices/battery_BAT1
  the proper information shows up.
  My laptop has only 1 battery, and I was under the impression that it should
show up under BAT0, but I am not entirely sure. The issue has not affected the
actual charging and discharging of the battery.