** Changed in: libdbusmenu (Ubuntu)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to libdbusmenu in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Same id menus mess up the labels, but not the submenus

Status in DBus Menu:
  Confirmed
Status in “libdbusmenu” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description:

  Having several menus with the same id, mess up the labels, but not the
submenus.
  I would had expect an error when using the same id, but if no error is
raised, at least I would expect to have a consistent behaviour.

  I have attached a json file that shows this.

  The three submenus of the top menu have the same id, but different
  labels and different submenus, but when it shows up, all of them will
  be showing label "value5", but they will keep their own submenus.