mpt, but in the converged world, we're trying to strip distinctions
between form factors, though granted, not in all cases.

We have the session indicator in phone images now.  That was by design
request, I believe.

In unity8, we are using the "phone" profile on the desktop too.  It has
come to mean "Converged Touch" rather than phone.  I'm happy to switch
that to something better, but that's what we're doing today.

We don't set a _lockscreen profile yet in unity8, but I'm happy to add
that as part of this bug if indicator-session wants a phone_lockscreen
mode.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to indicator-session in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Support 'phone' profile for indicator-session

Status in indicator-session package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  When enabling indicator-session support in unity8, we noticed that it
  doesn't have a phone profile?  And in our haste, we kind of worked one
  together unity8-side by stripping some menu items as they came in.

  But it should be done properly upstream.

  Adding a unity8 task so that we know we can drop our hacks when it's
  fixed.