** Changed in: unity-2d (Ubuntu)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to unity-2d in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1063796

Title:
  dash disappears on chrome titlebar change

Status in unity-2d package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  The left dash and top panel disappears consistently after moving a
  chrome window to a new window.  I do this by right-clicking on the
  chrome browser window bar and selecting the "Use System Title Bar and
  Borders".  Then I right-click on the title bar and "Move to Workspace
  Right", move to the right workspace using the keyboard shortcut, and
  then disable the "Use System Title Bar and Borders".

  The dash and panel disappear but they are still present as far as
  mouse-clicks and mouse-overs are concerned.  For example, if I mouse
  over the dash, I can see the popup box labels and if I click on the
  panel in the top right, I get the popup menus for system settings,
  calendar, etc.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
  Package: unity-2d-shell 5.12.0-0ubuntu1.2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-31.50-generic-pae 3.2.28
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-31-generic-pae i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu13
  Architecture: i386