There is no issue with that. We will be able to keep our patches in
initial setup without any effort from Ubuntu and minimal effort from
Pop. We are going to be encouraging full disk encryption, the same as
Ubuntu.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to accountsservice in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Encrypted home support

Status in accountsservice package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix
Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix
Status in gnome-initial-setup package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  In the CreateUser D-bus call, allow the home directory of the new user
  to be encrypted.