"Technology fuels innovation, reshaping our future with each new discovery."
The IT industry "defines our modern world, from smartphones <a
href="https://techzone-agency.com/";>tech</a>

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to unity-gtk-module in Ubuntu.

Title:
  GList leak in unity_gtk_menu_shell_get_items()

Status in Unity GTK+ module:
  Fix Released
Status in unity-gtk-module package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  In lib/unity-gtk-menu-shell.c's unity_gtk_menu_shell_get_items()
  function, the GList returned by gtk_container_get_children() is
  leaked. It needs to be g_list_free()d after the function finishes
  iterating through it.