Bruce

x%M DE N9BX N9BX N9BX %M%D

Should do the trick the letters after the % are case sensitive.

If you go to <HELP><SEARCH FOR HELP ON...><FIND> and then put in <%>, you
will find all of the "control character" info.  And don't forget it is case
sensitive. %M works %m doesn't.

I put this out to everyone because it can be hard to find this info when
your not sure what your looking for , even I forget where the info is in
the help files sometimes and I use the RTTY commands a lot 8^).

Dave
NR1DX