Hi all,

I installed the Flying Horse Callbook on my hard drive in a
directory called C:\RAC and have DX4Win set up as follows:

        Data Source = Flying Horse CDRom and
        Data Directory = c:\rac\

Ted - W8TTS

Sven Arne Astrup wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Have been using the Flying Horse CD for years without any problems at all.
> This is what I did:
>
> Data Source:         Flying Horse CDrom
> Data Directory:     D:\
>
> Nothing else needed as far as I can understand.
>
> 73 de Sven LA6KJ

73 - Ted - W8TTS
Amateur Radio Lighthouse Society (ARLHS) #115
Great Lakes Lighthouse Keepers Association (GLLKA)

Lighthouse & Islands awards files for DX4WIN & others:
http://home.neo.rr.com/tsarah/www/w8tts.html

Worked All Great Lakes Lighthouse/Lightships (WAGLLL) Award
http://home.neo.rr.com/tsarah/www/WAGLLL_Award_Rules.html

Just South of the North Coast

Keep the Flame!