Have ver 5. on a laptop. It was working fine until I unhooked the serial
cable to the CV17 connection to an Icom 756 Pro to take the laptop portable
for another use. When I hooked the serial cable back up, the software will
no longer control the radio and seems unable to make the serial connection.
Any ideas? I did confirm that there are no device conflicts or IRQ
conflicts. Com 3 has its own interrupt and appears to have no other devices
on it but the radio will not respond to the software set on com 3 in
Preferences.

Thanks, Andy K5VM