I'm wondering if DX4Win has a way of handling incoming spots from DXCC
"countries" with similar prefixes. For example, I've worked Ogasawara but not
Minami Torishima, both of which have a JD1 prefix. If a station were to
operate from MT, how does the program handle this? I would like to be alerted
that it might be a new country, but I'm afraid it will simply take this to be
Ogaswara and therefore not signal an alert. Another example would be 3D2
which could be Fiji, Conway, or Rotuma, and there are a number of others.

Thanks for any info on this.

Jay/W2KD