As some of you recall, the TTL circuit in my IC-765 stopped working some
time ago, DX4WIN and Writelog cannot communicate with the radio without it,
so I want to ship it back to ICOM, Unfortunately, I lack the original box.

Does anyone have an IC-765 box they can loan me?  I'll return the box,or
whatever Icom ships the rig back in, when I get the radio back. Of course,
I'll also cover the shipping for you to get the box to me, and to get a box
back to you.

The alternative will be to have one of those mail box places pack it for me.
:)

73,
Frank