As I have reported before, I think there is a problem in the input buffer
handling of the packet and RTTY windows.  The problem occurs when I have
the window set so that just one line of input shows.  Then I maximize the
window and perhaps send a command, such as DIR/N.  Later I minimize the
window again to its former dimensions.  Then anything I type is ignored and
"rings" an error bell, except for the Enter key - so the PacketCluster
returns K2CIB de nnnn.

If I maximize again and position the cursor to the bottom, below anything
I've sent before, then minimize it again, I can usually regain my input.

Closing DX4WIN and restarting it works OK for me.

John, K2CIB

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      man.qth.net                To:
dx4win@mailman.qth.net
                      Sent by:                   cc:

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Subject:  Dx4win digest, Vol 1
#63 - 10 msgs
                      n.qth.net

                      02/26/2002 12:01 PM

                      Please respond to