Hi all,
I recently upgraded computers, which included a change from Win98 to
WinXP (Home).
I am having a problem with WinXP shutdown, where the system hangs
at the "Windows shutting down" screen, and I have to unplug the
computer to actually power down. It happens intermittently, and I'm
trying to figure out which app. may be causing the problem.
While I'm not certain, I believe it only happens when I've had DX4WIN
running prior to shutdown. Has anyone else had similar trouble?
Tnx,
Barrty W2UP
--
Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]