Eric,

You can easily accomplish what you want to do without any unusual
workarounds, but you need to understand what Paul is trying to accomplish
with QSL printing. There are two sets of data interacting here - the first
is whether you have the "Print QSL managers" box checked, the second is
whether you have the "Method" set for DIRECT or BURO.

1.
IF the Method is set for "Buro", you will not get manager address labels

IF the Method is set as "Buro", AND you set the "Print QSL Managers"
checkbox, THEN you will get QSO labels with a top line reading: <dx
callsign>  via <mgr callsign> AND the cards will be sorted by the mgr
callsign (so they go to the buro in the correct sort order)

IF the Method is set as "Buro", AND you do not set the "Print QSL Managers"
checkbox, THEN you will get QSO labels with a top line reading: <dx
callsign> AND the cards will be sorted by the dx callsign

2.
IF the Method is set for "Direct", AND you set the "Print QSL Managers"
checkbox, THEN you will get QSL manager address labels and QSO labels with a
top line reading: <dx callsign>  via <mgr callsign>

IF the Method is set for "Direct", AND you do not set the "Print QSL
Managers" checkbox, THEN you will not get QSL manager address labels and the
QSO labels will have a top line reading: <dx callsign>

-larry
K8UT