David,

Did you check mark on 30m band on Station panel of Setup parameter window ?

73... DE HL3AHQ/Shin

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Tilley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2002 1:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] WAZ award question

Paul van der Eijk wrote:

>David,
>
>I can only think of two reasons:
>
>1. QSO is flagged as invalid for DXCC
>2. The rstR value is zero
>
>Paul
>
>PS Assuming that the zone is indeed shown as zone 2!

It is indeed showing as Zone 2, and both RST's are 599.  This contact, a
30 meter one, has also been checked by ARRL for DXCC credit for Mixed,
Band, and Mode, and is showing as such in the award flags.  If I do an
F8 search for Zone 2, it pulls up just fine.

I wonder if the fact that the contact is VE3EXY/2 has something to do
with it.  Could there be some sort of bug that prevents the WAZ listing
and summary reports from picking up the "portable 2" designation?  If
so, how can I get around it?

- David, W4HPW

--
"Flying is of the Spirit.  The Spirit wants to fly!"
      - Amazon jungle pilot

"They shall mount up with wings, as eagles"  Isaiah 40:31

"Out of the night, into the morn, drawing us gently through the eye of the
storm.
 Out of the sorrow, into the joy, where we'll dwell in the Highlands with
Him evermore."

      from the CD "Journey Into The Morn"
                  "Journey Into The Morn"
                   Iona