Help.  I'm having a problem.  I just worked ARRL DX contest with Write
Log.  Now I find that I don't have any report.s.  The Parameter setting
shows no score - is a blank,  also no Multiples showing,  and nothing on a
Summary Report.
I  did look at  'Edit QSO Exchange Fields'  and nothing was checked off
except Print.  Is this where I goofed. !
This is where I admit ,  that having had no Manual and also no move by move
instruction on how to set things up before a contest - I have
optimistically assumed that it was done for me automatically with each
contest.  I have done several contests before this one.
I worked quite hard for my 330 contacts (tear!)  Margaret