Charlie W0YG wrote:

> I made a QRP contact (less than 1.5KW!).  Is there a way to
> have your callsign show up on the QSL label as for instance AA0AA/QRP?  Sure
> would be convenient if there was a way to do this.

Hi Charlie,

The DX4WIN QSL label print does not include your own call-  I guess that
the label is usually attached to your QSL card already printed with your
call. One suggestion is to use one of the greetings lines:
Go to File | Preferences | Rep/Labels

If you type < @@   73 de W0YG/QRP >
The label will print the greeting line:
< Pse QSL   73 de W0YG/QRP >

On a related matter, the QSO entry window has a field for QRP.
Does this mean a lower power contact at your (W0YG) end, or at the
station worked end?  If the QRP flag is to indicate QRP contacts by the
home station, would the use of a group number for QRP achieve the same
result?

Regards,

Martin ZL1ANJ