What I've found to work for me is to alter the callsign such as; K1B/SSB =
for SSB QSO's and list the manager for that callsign as RZ3AA and all =
other modes for K1B QSO's QSL to YT1AD. You do have to remember to alter =
the callsign for any SSB QSO but if you set the first SSB QSO with K1B =
to K1B/SSB and also make the Baker & Howland Island exception for =
K1B/SSB in the prefix box, then set the QSL manager to RZ3AA, all =
subsequent QSO's with K1B/SSB will have the correct QSL manager. 73, =
-=3DRog-K9RB=3D-=20

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment. Attachments are not allowed.
Please post in Plain-Text only.---