When I start up dx4win the program, the window that I have set up for =
"Logbook Sort by Date" it comes up "Report: All Fields sorted by date". =
I have gone to the window and right clicked and reset to Logbook sorted =
by date and hit OK. The window appears like I want it.

However, when I shut dx4win down and reopen, the window comes up =
"Report: All Fields sorted by date". I can not get it to hold on Logbook =
sorted by date. Must have a switch set somewhere wrong. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tom k0zm

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment. Attachments are not allowed.
Please post in Plain-Text only.---