I just installed DX4WIN on a new computer (still using same printer...
Old HP LaserJet II+). I'm noticing a problem I didn't have on the
previous setup. The last label on each column of labels does not print
out the "PSE QSL   73, WI5A" line.  Doesn't matter if there's one QSO on
the label or several. I'm using the defaults for Avery 5351 labels. Any
ideas?

Larry Burke WI5A
Friendswood, TX

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment. Attachments are not allowed.
Please post in Plain-Text only.---