I did a little operating in the ARRL 160 contest this weekend. I used DX4WIN
to do my logging. I wasn't going to send in a log but after I figured I'd see
if it would be easy.

I tried exporting the QSOs to ADIF. The output from DX4WIN doesn't include the
'ARRL_SECT' field or data, but I did place the arrl section data in the
'RECVD' field (adif output 'SRX'). I did a search and replace with a text
editor and changed the 'SRX' to read 'ARRL_SECT'. Then I used LOGCONV to
convert it from the ADIF to Cabrillo. But I was unable to get the ARRL section
data into the Cabrillo output from LogConv.

Is there a solution? Has someone done this before? I like puzzles, but I am
missing a piece here.

I've also tried the ARRL contest output of DX4WIN and attempted to use the
LogCnv program, but it chokes too.

I know the Cabrillo format is really several different formats for contests,
but in the next DX4Win release, I hope there are some additions to DX4Win to
get from here to there. Us casual contesters do like to send in a LOW score
sometimes just for the fun of it.

73 Ernie

Ernie Howard, Jr    W8EH    Middletown, Ohio
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
How's the weather at W8EH? - http://wx.findu.com/w8eh
Web Page: http://home.cinci.rr.com/w8eh