Check out the "File - Preferences"  menu; probably "Station";    "modes"

Bet you find PSK  (and PSK3! ) are not enabled!

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Ed Steeble
Sent: 30 December 2003 17:07
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] PSK

Hi,

I decided to automate DX4WIN and interfaced the computer with my radio but
I can't get PSK to show in the mode window. I am using Windows XP, DX4WIN
5.03,  and an IC-746. SSB, CW, AM, FM, and RTTY show up when I manually
change modes on the IC-746. I did try opening the PSK window but that
didn't change the mode logged. I don't want to "add off line".

What did I miss?

Happy New Year, good DXing, contesting, and award chasing in 2004.

Ed
K3IXD