Running Win98SE, 32 bit file structure, Pentium 4.

Just attempted to import a CT9 log into my v6.01 DX4WIN log file.  It
complained about many of the dates in the .BIN file.  It put error
messages in the QSO notes field, left the date blank, and stuck all
those problem QSOs at the front of the DX4WIN log.  As a test, I went
back to DX4WIN v4.04, and imported the very same CT9 BIN file into
the log file without any problems at all.

Something has changed in v6 as regards CT log file imports.

I will have to QRX for a fix or advice as to a work around, before I can
import these QSOs.

73 - Dave N3RD