Just playing around with this a bit more.

I noticed that you can set the "Satellite" field to any combination
regardless of what you have selected in the "Band" field. For example, I
can save QSOs that have a 'Band' of 80 meters, and a 'Satellite' setting
of 144/435.

Does this make sense? Shouldn't the Satellite field be disabled when the
  "Band" is set to anything other than "SAT"?

Just curious.

-- Darrell